Monday 24 August 2015

Fear The Walking Dead 1x01 memes...

Find more FTWD memes HERE

So we've finally had a look at what 'Fear The Walking Dead' is all about. When I first heard about the idea way back when I was a little wary of the idea, but having seen the opening episode, I must say I'm pleasantly surprised - and very much looking forward to the second episode.

Whether I end up doing memes for every episode (like I do with TWD) remains to be seen, but I had a couple of ideas that made me chuckle ... so here they are.

Click each image for FULL SIZE.

Click to Enlarge: If only...

Click "READ MORE" below for the rest of this week's memes...



Click to Enlarge: If a second spin-off doesn't include
a hospital bed scene, I'll be very disappointed.

Click to Enlarge: What if Fear The Walking Dead
is just a coma dream inside Rick's head?

No comments: