Tuesday 19 October 2010

Another video coming shortly...

I've edited another musical montage video. Similar to the Snow 2010 video, this one was shot using my Kodak Zi8, and this particular video that I'll be upping to YouTube soon is for the Scottish seaside town of North Berwick (including a few photographs as well). I got the footage whilst on holiday in Scotland a few weeks ago.

I'm just figuring out how I want to render it out at the moment, and I'm having a play with the possibility of rendering out a 720p HD version too.

I'll be doing another such video for Edinburgh soon as well, so keep an eye out for both.

And if you didn't know, I uploaded a video a few days ago - for Sabrina and the Enginner 2008 - if you haven't checked it out yet, make your way to my YouTube channel.

No comments: