Wednesday 19 May 2010

"Summer" script writing update 19/5/2010...

I'm now up to page 111 - the last couple of days have provided a real flow to the writing, and a few tips I dug out of The Guerilla Filmmaker's Guide Book have given me further focus in my writing.

Ideas for the second draft have also been coming to me thick and fast, so there are notes everywhere concerning changes I'll be wanting to make.

I have to say that the last few days of writing have been the strongest so far during the time I've been writing this script (which I started on April 25th), and I've really been able to focus the storytelling and pacing, so I'm very pleased by that. With each script, and with each draft, you learn something new about the processes of script writing.

So all-in-all it's continuing to go well, indeed it's now going very well, and I feel particularly strong after a session last night, which I feel had my writing on this project at its best yet and at its most personal too.

No comments: