Monday 14 April 2008

*wagh!* I forgot the title! ...

Well, that's Leak submitted to the London Film Academy, although knowing my luck they won't pick it, but I did put the effort in on writing this 2.5 page long script. I had a lot of ideas swilling around specifically for it, and it was about cramming as many of those into such a short space, without making a hash of it.

If it is picked (which it won't be, colour me pessimistic, lol) I'll know after the 23rd of April...

...

Otherwise, BioShock is a great game. For those interested, I've just gotten to Hephaestus ... well over half way through and the plan is to get the rest bashed out prior to GTA4's triumphant return so it can suck away my life force like the life force-chugging whore it is, ha!

Also, thank buggery SModcast is back, and it's friggin' hilarious this week.

No comments: